COVID-19 Safety Procedures
In Studio Lessons are available for:
Private Lessons and Semi-Privates Lessons
Movement Source has completed Fit Reformer's "The Pilates Studio Sanitation Course" that coincides with the most updated CDC Guidelines
Since Travel Restrictions have been lifted for Pennsylvania, please consider how personal choices can potentially affect Movement Source Studio & Instructors when booking In-Studio Lessons.
Virtual Lessons continue to be an option for the safest way to include Pilates in your life. Please email the studio for additional information or to request changing your lesson to virtual as needed.
- Prescreening Questions emailed prior to appointment for possible Covid-19 symptoms and exposure
- Temperature check at appointment with a no-contact thermometer
(If temperature is 100.4 degrees or higher you will not be permitted into the studio)
- Hand washing/Hand Sanitizer
before and after appointment
- Masks are required
- Socks are required
- 30+ minutes between each appointment
- Can request Socially Distant teaching