Movement Source Policies
Updated: August 2023
- Please be considerate of the start time of appointments and classes
-Mutual respect for instructors and clientele
- Socks are required for all In-Studio Appointments
- Masks are optional for Group Classes + Private Lessons
- Inform the studio if you are experiencing cold symptoms for Group Classes or Private Lessons
A mask or a cancellation may be required at the instructor’s discretion.
If you do not inform prior- may result in a refusal of service and fee charged
24 hour Cancellation Policy to avoid being charged for the class/lesson
Late Cancellations / No Shows will be required to pay the full amount
- All lesson packages expire within 3-6 months of purchase date (3 for most packages / 6 for 20 Pack)
- NO REFUNDS are available for any private sessions, packages, classes or gift certificates.
Group Class Late Policy:
-For your safety, clients cannot come to class more than 5 minutes after the start time
-If you are more than 5 minutes late, you will have to miss class and will be charged for the session
Movement Source, LLC is committed to equity, anti-racism and anti-discrimination. The studio is a place for all individuals to feel safe and supported and does not discriminate on grounds of gender identity, race, national origin, sexual orientation, religion, body type, ability, or age. Instructors and clientele of the studio are expected to uphold these Movement Source values. There is zero tolerance for any form of hate or discrimination at Movement Source Pilates Studio.
Movement Source is a small business - in regards to Covid-19- please consider how personal choices can potentially affect Movement Source Studio & Instructors and clients when booking In-Studio Lessons.
Virtual Lessons continue to be an option to include Pilates in your life.
Contact the studio for additional information or to request changing your lesson to virtual as needed.
Contact Movement Source immediately if you are experiencing possible Covid-19 Symptoms, have tested positive for COVID-19 and/or if you had potential exposure to an individual who tested positive for COVID-19 in the window of attending and participating in any In-Studio Movement Source programming.